- Chocolate Base:
- 200g ground almond
- 20 g cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Xylitol (powdered)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 300 g strawberries
- 300 g whipping cream
- 80 g xylitol
- 2 tbsp. gelatine dissolved in 1/4 glass of hot water
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place all the ingredients for the tart in a large bowl and mix well together. Form a ball from dough and press evenly into 23 cm springform tin and bake for about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool down a bit.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water and stir well (there shouldn’t be any lumps). Set aside to cool down slightly.
- Place strawberries, xylitol and lemon juice in a sauce pan. Blend with a hand blender and bring to boil. Turn off the heat and add disolved gelatine. Mix well and set aside to cool down to room temperature.
- Whip the cream and add to strawberry mixture. Combine well using hand whisk.
- Pour the whole mixture on cooled down base and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until well set.
Carbohydrates and Calories:
|Whole Cake||1 piece (1/12 of the cake)|
|Carbohydrates||74.5 g||6.2 g|