Ingredients (make 12 piecies):
For the cake:
· 750 g full fat greek style yogurt
· 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
· 12g Splenda
· 24 g gelatine (powder)
· 200 g whipping cream, cooled
· 300 g frozen raspberries
For the raspberry cream
· 125g mascarpone cheese
· 2 tbsp. raspberries
· 2 tbsp. splenda
· Line a 22 diameter springform tin with baking paper. You will need to cut a circle for the base and a long, 15cm wide strip of paper that you will use to line the side of the tin.
· In a big bowl mix yogurt with splenda.
· Dissolve gelatine in ¼ cup of hot water. Add 4 tbsp. of yogurt mixture to gelatine and mix well until gelatine well dissolved.
· Combine gelatine mixture with yogurt.
· Whip the cream and add gently to yogurt mixture.
· Add frozen raspberries (put aside 2 tbsp. for the cream) and mix it all very gently.
· Pour the mixture into the tin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
· Mix mascarpone with raspberries and splenda. Spread the cream on the top of set cake.
Carbohydrates and Calories:
Source: Adapted from Moje Wypieki