· 125 ml milk
· 50g dark chocolate (I used Menier brand)
· 40 g soy flour
· 50 g ground almond
· 50g cocoa
· 1 egg
· 70ml sunflower oil
· 120 ml soured cream
· Equivalent of 130g sugar (I used powdered xylitol)
· ½ tsp. baking powder
· ½ tsp. bicarbonate soda
· 1 tsp. vanilla extract
· 300g fresh fruits (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries or blackcurrants)
· 23g sachet of sugar free raspberry or strawberry jelly
· Preheat oven to 160C and line spring form tin with baking paper.
· Heat up the milk and add the chocolate. Stir until dissolved and set aside to cool down.
· Sieve soya flour, cocoa, baking powder and bicarbonate soda into the bowl. Add ground almond and mix all together.
· Using electric mixer beat the egg until light and creamy. Add sweetener and continue beating. Pour in oil, soured cream and vanilla extract and beat for further few minutes. Add milk and chocolate mixture and beat until well combined.
· Fold in flour mixed with cocoa and ground almond.
· Pour the batter into the tin and bake for about 30-35 minutes . Check with a skewer if the cake is baked (the skewer should come out clean). Let it cool down.
· Dissolve 23g jelly sachet in 850ml hot water (you need less water than in instructions on the package). Cool it down and refrigerate until jelly just starts to set (if the jelly is too runny it will get soaked into the cake).
· Place the fruits on the cake and pour the jelly over it. Refrigerate until jelly get set.
Carbohydrates and Calories:
Source: Adapted from Moje Wypieki