- 4 eggs
- 200g butter
- 200g hazelnuts (roasted and ground)
- 150 dark chocolate
- 150g erythritol
- 80 g dark chocolate
- 30g butter
- All ingredients should be at room temperature. Preheat oven to 160C and line a 23 cm spring form with baking paper.
- In a bowl, over simmering water, melt the butter and chocolate until smooth. Let the mixture to cool down a little bit.
- Beat egg yolks with erythritol until white and fluffy. Add the chocolate mixture and ground hazelnuts.
- In a large bowl whip the egg whites and gently stir it in the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the batter into the form and bake for about 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate and butter . Decorate the cake and serve with raspberries.